This fantastic-value online course is awarded by the internationally-recognised National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH). The course is specifically designed for professionals with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry. If you have health and safety responsibilities in what is one of the world’s most hazardous industries, gaining the appropriate safety certification is crucial, particularly in developing countries where new industry is booming.
Who is the Course For?
To embark on this course, it’s recommended that candidates have already gained a sound working knowledge of key health and safety principles by attaining either the NEBOSH National General Certificate or the NEBOSH International General Certificate. This NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is popular with managers, supervisors, employee representatives and newly appointed health and safety advisors with responsibilities for maintaining good health and safety practice in the oil and gas industry on a day-to-day basis.
What Will I Learn?
Focussing on international standards and management systems, candidates will learn how to confidently and competently implement workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore. The certificate also emphasises the importance of process safety management in the oil and gas industry. Health and safety, environmental management, hydrocarbon process safety, fire protection and emergency response and logistics and transport operations are all covered extensively. Assessment takes place with a written exam at a time and in a location of your choice.
NEBOSH International Technical Certificate Exam
The official examination can only be booked through NEBOSH, please contact them for up-to-date pricing. Once you have completed your training, we advise you to take your exams as soon as possible with the knowledge still fresh in your mind.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Cover the key principles of safety in the oil and gas industry by working through the three areas of study.
- Comprehensively cover environmental management in the oil and gas industry.
- Learn all you need to know regarding hydrocarbon process safety.
- Find out about the essentials when it comes to fire protection and emergency response.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Work across all your devices at a time and pace that suits you.
- With two years access to the course content, there is no pressure to meet a deadline.
- Gaining the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety proves your capability of working with these dangerous substances to an international level.
- 94% of 2014’s successful NEBOSH Oil and Gas students would recommend the qualification to their peers.
Take your career in the oil and gas industry by signing up to the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety today.
Tutor support is available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (available within Business Hours).
Tutor support is available by email, phone support available upon request.
NEBOSH International General Certificate courses are offered by E-Careers in association with NEBOSH-accredited course provider Wise Global Training