Care Certificate Standard 3: Duty of Care Online Course
In order to provide care to others, there are few responsibilities and legal obligations which carers must adhere to. Our care certificate standard 3 duty of care for nurses online course is suitable for anyone in the care or education industry. Above all, it covers the responsibility and the legal obligations to avoid acts which is likely to cause harm towards others.
Understanding your duty of care responsibilities is vital; it is important to realize that you have a duty to your employer and to the patient to look after their best interests.
This standard 3 care certificate course will detail the your exact requirements, and in addition, outlines the help that is available should you have any questions or complaints.
When providing care to someone you should always:
1. Always act in the best interest of individuals and others.
2. Not act or fail to act in a way that results in harm.
3. To act within your competence and not take on anything you do not believe you can safely do.
- Understand how duty of care contributes to safe practice
- Understand the support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
- Dealing with comments and complaints
- Deal with incidents, errors and near misses
- Deal with confrontation and difficult situations
Course Duration for the care certificate standard 3
30 – 120 Minutes
Book your Standard 3 care certificate with Atom Training today!