Care Certificate Standard 9: Dementia and Cognitive Issues Overview
The Care Certificate Standard 9: Dementia and Cognitive Issues E-Course, covers the causes and symptoms of different kinds of dementia, the impact of dementia, as well as the different approaches to helping people with dementia.
Our unique learning resource also means that the learner will achieve and be able to evidence some of the knowledge requirements of the QCF awards at Level 2 and 3 at this point.
It may include opportunities to undertake specialist qualifications, hence it is important to speak to your manager for more information first.
- The needs and experiences of people with Dementia
- Importance of promoting positive health and wellbeing for an individual
- The adjustments which may be necessary in care delivery relating to an individual
- The meaning of mental capacity, explained in detail.
- 60 Minutes
Why the Care Certificate 9 Dementia and Cognitive Training course?
Atom Training e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media as well as content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning courses uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more?
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate they will have 12 months to complete the course. After that they will receive their certificate!