Carers Awareness Training Overview
The Carers Awareness training is designed to help you define who carers are and understand their responsibilities. The e-learning course will also teach you the legal rights of carers and explore the types of needs they might have.
- Who is a Carer?
- What is it like to be a Carer?
- The Impact of Caring
- Carers’ Needs
- The National Carer Strategy
- Work & Caring
- 30 Minutes
Why choose our online courses?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet