Core Skills Framework Overview
The original Core Skills Framework for statutory/mandatory subjects has now been extended to include selected clinical/care subjects.
With a highly mobile workforce, employers often need to assess the quality of new recruits previous training. Where information is lacking, people can repeat training unnecessarily, wasting time and money.
The Core Skills Training Framework addresses this issue. It allows employers to recognize training to a standard, trust that information and reduce duplication of training.
It is a combination of courses already on the platform that have been mapped and bundled together to meet the core learning outcomes of the Core Skills Framework. Below are courses involved:
- Dementia – An understanding
- Equality and diversity
- Fire safety
- Food safety – level 2
- Health and safety
- Infection prevention and control
- Lone working awareness
- Medication management
- Moving and handling of people
- Safeguarding children
- Safeguarding of vulnerable people (SOVA)
- Basic life support
- Conflict resolution
- Information governance
- Complaints handling
- 40 – 60 Hours
Why this online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet