No matter how amazing your cakes taste, they have to look just as good in order to tempt customers to buy your delectable creations!
Present Show-Stopping Creations
If you’re a passionate baker looking to take your beautiful baking to the next level then this course is for you. Whether you are selling them from home, at food markets, in café’s or even in your own shop, stand out from the competition by making sure every bake is an absolute showstopper with your new amazing cake decorating skills. Learn to improve your cake decorating and presentation skills for Business or pleasure.
Four Fantastic Modules
The Cupcake : Introduction to Cake Decorating is divided into four comprehensive and simple to follow modules that you can cover in the comfort of your own kitchen, at a time that suits you. You’ll learn all you need to know to hone the skills you already possess and elevate your talents to a truly professional standard.
Key Learning Points
Follow four fantastic modules – Introduction, Icing and Working with Chocolate, Cake Decorating and Creating Stands and Displays – and you’ll be well on your way to brilliant bakes and a successful cake business.
- Find out how to create fantastic recipes that will sell like hot cakes.
- Consolidate your skills with our introduction to all you need to know when it comes to cake decorating.
- No matter how amazing your cakes are, they won’t sell themselves. Our excellent guide to running and marketing your business will take care of that side of things.
- Work out how to stand out from the crowd by finding your own special niche.
- Get to grips with using fondants to decorate your cakes to a professional standard.
- Learn how to use icing colourings effectively to get just the finish your client requests.
- Explore how best to use buttercream icing for the fluffiest finishes.
- Find out what chocolate ganache is and how to create the perfect glossy finishes with it on your cakes.
- Get confident with piping and find out how to make a piping bag.
- Learn to skilfully create pretty rosettes and other designs.
- Find out how best to embellish your cakes for every occasion.
- Learn how to stack your cakes with confidence.
- Find out how best to use cake display stands and how to create your own easy-to-erect cupcake stands.
- Get to grips with all you need to know about choosing and using wedding cake stands.
Advantages of this course
- Consolidate your cake decorating skills and gain confidence when using a huge range of icing styles and techniques.
- Improve your creative skills to a professional standard in order to turn your talents into a business that will wow your clients.
- Get the low down on all you need to know to launch your own small business.
- Find your unique selling point and place in the market by working out what your niche is and how to market it for optimum results.
- Learn online in the comfort of your own home over only 3-4 hours for the fantastic
- Benefit from our helpful online support team.
- Give your clients reassurance as you start to build your business with your Cupcake: Introduction to Cake Decorating.
- Be your own boss and start a new career that you can plan around all your other commitments.
Your cakes already taste amazing and look awesome, so why not take your talents to the next level by making them true works of art people will happily pay for by enrolling in the Cupcake Academy: Introduction to Cake Decorating today? It really could be the start of a delicious new career – so what are you waiting for?
- About Creating Winning Recipes
- About Baking and Decorating
- About Running and Marketing Your Business
- How to Decide on a Niche
- About fondants
- How to use icing colourings
- About using buttercream icing
- What ganache is and how to use it on your cakes
- Piping & how to make a piping bag
- Rosettes & other designs
- How you can embellish your cakes
- The best methods for perfectly stacking your cakes
- What the main uses for cake display stands are
- How to create simple cupcake stands at home
- About wedding cake stands
- The factors you should consider when purchasing wedding cake stands