Digital Citizenship is the concept of being in 2 places at the same time – digitally. For example, if you are working from home, but have an important meeting, you can use a video conferencing tool to ‘be there’, when you really aren’t. That is an example of Digital Citizenship.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Digitize your current work and social skills.
- Learn to maximise the potential of new technology and services to become more effective at work.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
You will learn how to effectively use today’s technology to maximise your efficiency in the workplace, by collaborating, connecting and sharing with your colleagues and business connections, no matter where you are.
- Define digital citizenship.
- Use technology appropriately.
- Use social networking to create your brand.
- Protect your reputation online.
- Practice safe use of technology.
- Understand digital etiquette.