Duty of Care and Person Centered Care Video CPD Course
Learners undertaking our Duty of Care and Person Centered Care Video Course will benefit from this course because it covers two popular topics from the Care Certificate Standards.
First thing to remember is the Care Certificate Standard 3 (Duty of Care) and Standard 5 (Working in a Person Centered Way) course have been merged to form a single course.
The “Duty of Care” course will cover how to effectively work in the care environment, in addition, to dealing with patients with dementia, patient complaints as well as risk assessment.
The “Working in a Person Centered Way” will outlines the definition of person centered values, care planning as well as changing the needs of an individual.
Duty of Care
- Dealing with dilemmas, risk-enablement as well as dementia
- Adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses
- Lastly, dealing with confrontation and difficult situations
Working in a Person Centered Way
- Person centered values as well as care planning
- Changing needs of individual
- Advance care planning