Epilepsy Awareness Training Overview
The Epilepsy Awareness training programme is designed for care workers who work with clients suffering with epilepsy. This e-learning course will provide you with knowledge on the main effects of epilepsy and the importance of supporting service users to take their prescribed medication.
- What epilepsy is and how it’s caused
- How to recognise at least three types of seizure and how they present
- Know how to safely care for someone having a seizure
- What documentation is required following a seizure
- Understand how behaviour changes may affect the individual as a result of epilepsy
- 60 Minutes
Why take the Epilepsy Awareness E-Learning Programme?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet.