Food Safety in Retail Course Overview
The Food Safety in Retail Course is for everyone who works with food and have a legal and moral duty to safeguard food and ensure it is safe to consume and not cause harm or injury to the consumer.
- Follow the rules and procedures as required by the workplace
- Protect food from contamination
- Keep personally clean, follow good standards of appearance and behavior and report illness
- Keep the workplace clean and tidy and remove rubbish regularly
- Ensure the correct times and temperatures are followed and checked
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records including for traceability
- Report food hazards, faults and concerns about food safety problems.
- 30 Minutes
Why the Food Safety in Retail Level 2 Award?
Atom Training e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media as well as content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning courses uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more?
This course and assessment is based online.
After completing your assessment, the results will displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate (further charges may apply).
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (since the date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have aces to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each sessions.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate they will have 12 months to complete the course. After that they will receive their certificate!