Infection Prevention and Control Certification Overview
Infection prevention and control is now a major priority for the health sector. Our Infection Prevention and Control Certification Program has been developed for all non-clinical staff working in the health sector to ensure that all staff share the same understanding as well as good practice in this area.
In addition, everyone has a role to play in the prevention and control of healthcare-associated infection (HCAI). Learners can explore the effects of healthcare-associated infections, how they are spread and also, how to help to prevent the spread of infection.
- Ability to describe and explain the consequences of healthcare-associated infections (HCAI) and how they spread
- The impact healthcare-associated infections have on patients and also your duty of care to patients
- How hand hygiene, personal protective equipment management of blood, body fluids, sharps, the environment and care equipment helps prevent the spread of infection
- 30 – 60 Minutes?
Why choose Atom Training online course?
Atom Training e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media as well as content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning courses uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more…
This course and assessment is based online.
After completing your assessment, the results will displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate (further charges may apply).
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (since the date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have aces to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each sessions.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate they will have 12 months to complete the course. After that they will receive their certificate.