Become an expert Java programmer with the Intermediate and Advanced Java Programming course. Designed for those developers who have already mastered the basics and are ready to build on their existing knowledge, this course takes developers through intermediate and advanced techniques to round and mature their skills.
These advanced Java programming skills will prepare students to meet any real-world development challenge.
The Intermediate and Advanced Java Programming course is recommended for:
- Junior developers who have already completed basic Java training and who want to achieve mastery of the language.
- Experienced programmers who need to cross-train into Java application development.
- Freelance developers and consultants who have already completed introductory Java training and would like to take their learning further.
- IT professionals who would like to cross-train into a programming role.
Using over 5 hours of instructor led videos and an extensive collection of self-study manuals, the Intermediate and Advanced Java Programming course is delivered online so that contents are available anyplace anytime, so that participants can study whenever and wherever is most convenient for them. Ensure they have fully grasped each techniques before moving on to the next module.
Students can also take advantage of the built-in social networking tools to share their knowledge and experience, adding another valuable learning tool by which they can further improve knowledge and skills. Upon completion of the course students will not only have mastered the theories behind Java programming, but they will also have acquired the language skills required to build advanced applications.
Key Learning Points
Assuming that students already have a basic understanding of the Java programming language, this course will help them build on those foundations and begin developing advanced software applications.
Over the course of five modules, student will learn:
- Intermediate object oriented programming techniques including inheritance and extends keywords, the abstraction and equals methods and the correct use of interfaces and ‘implements’ keywords.
- The use of threads within an application including how to start and stop them, and the logic that governs their operation.
- How to build and structure a “real” Java application that accepts user input and renders it on screen.
- The correct way to plan and structure an Object Oriented application.
- How to build a game from scratch using the Java language.
- Advanced client/server application development techniques to create enterprise-class software.
Advantages of this course
Once the course is complete, students will have successfully improved their knowledge and skills, helping them to achieve an expert-level understanding of Java and object oriented development ready for application in an enterprise-class environment.
The Intermediate and Advanced Java Programming course ensures learners:
- Are fully conversant in advanced Java programming techniques.
- Are able to take responsibility for advanced software development projects on their own or as part of a team.
- Practice and master valuable programming skills that open new employment opportunities.
- Be able to write code for a number of different platforms and purposes.
- Demonstrate their commitment to managing their own continuing personal development.
The Intermediate and Advanced Java Programming course is absolutely essential for developers who have already mastered the basics of the Java language but who need to build on that knowledge to improve their employment options.
Object Oriented Programming (Intermediate JAVA Section)
Build A Real JAVA Application
Bonus: Introduction To JAVA Game Development
Advanced JAVA | JAVA Networking