Palliative Care and End of Life Care Course Overview
The Palliative Care and End of Life Care Course is for candidates working within caring role for those who have a life-limiting illness. This course will enable candidates to undertake the carer’s role with confidence applying understanding of palliative care providing dignity, comfort and empathy.
- To have a clear understanding of palliative care
- Learn how to cope with palliative care.
- Learn about all of the different types of complimentary therapies.
- How to support people and their emotions
- 60 Minutes
Why the Level 3 Palliative Care E-Learning Program?
Atom Training e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media as well as content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning courses uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more?
Does the Palliative Care Online Course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate they will have 12 months to complete the course. After that they will receive their certificate.