Lone Working Training Course Overview
Many people routinely work by themselves as part of their normal day to day work.
Working alone or in isolation can place people in a vulnerable position whereby assistance, if required, may not be readily available.
Working alone should not place employees at greater risk than other employees so lone workers must be aware of the particular risks they face and be familiar with control measures in place to ensure their safety.
Lone Working Learning Outcomes
- To heighten awareness regarding the health and safety issues associated with lone working
- To identify the responsibilities of both lone workers and employers
- To promote safe practices for lone working
- 60 Minutes
Why Lone Working Training courses?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet