If you work in an IT, trading or analytics position that involves machine learning, applications and analytics, or you’d like to move into this field, this fantastic-value eight course bundle will allow you to really develop your skills in this area.
How Will I Learn?
Each online short course teaches the skills you’ll need to master both the theory and the practice in each subject, including learning practical skills such as installing Python and building a recommendation system. You’ll be left with a firm grasp of core machine learning concepts and the confidence to apply this knowledge in an IT-related workplace.
What Courses Are Included?
This package includes the following courses; Factor Analysis, Deep Learning & Computer Vision, Twitter Sentiment Analysis in Python, Machine Learning: Decision Trees & Random Trees, Recommended Systems in Python, Linear & Logistic Regression, Python Programming and Quant Trading Using Machine Learning.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Work through this bundle of eight courses to fully immerse yourself in the fields of machine learning, applications and analytics.
- Follow an introduction to deep learning and computer vision.
- Discover core machine learning concepts.
- Build an artificial neural network.
- Look at recommended systems in Python and build a movie recommendation system.
- Learn intuitive machine learning techniques through a classic problem.
- Understand Twitter sentiment analysis in Python through building your own sentiment analyser.
- Cover Python programming from beginner to intermediate level.
- Learn how to apply machine learning techniques to Quant Trading.
- Look at factor analysis, including using principal components analysis to extract factors.
- Understand the risks involved in regression.
- Look at how to avoid the common regression pitfalls.
- Study linear and logistic regression in detail.
- Discover how to use simple and multiple regression to explain variance and predict outcomes.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Great value bundle includes eight interesting and inter-related courses.
- Aid your learning with the project files and supplementary materials that are included with each course.
- Study online, where and when is convenient for you.
- Technical support available if required.
- Learn to professionally trade and play the markets for best results.
- Ideal for traders, data scientists and those working in analytics.
- Give yourself a career boosting range of knowledge in the fields of machine learning and analytics.
- Deep Learning & Computer Vision: An Introduction
- Recommendation Systems in Python
- Machine Learning: Decision Trees & Random Forests
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis in Python
- Python Programming: From Beginner to Intermediate
- Quant Trading Using Machine Learning
- Factor Analysis
- Linear & Logistic Regression