As the most important industry-recognised certification for project managers, the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI) is an advanced level global indicator of a quality project manager. This online training series is designed to prepare you fully for this exam, giving you the best chance of success with a combination of video course material and exam preparation tools, including review and exam-based questions, a simulated final exam and information on the exam application and registration procedures. It’s based on the information covered in the 10 areas of study used to create the exam, including the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide – 6th edition), so you can feel full confidence when you come to sit the exam (not included).
What qualifications do I need?
To qualify for the PMP certification candidates must have either (1) a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent), 7,500 hours experience leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of project management education or (2) a four-year degree, 4,500 hours experience leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of project management education. The courses within this training series will earn you 21 continuing education units (CEUs), which can count towards the education hours requirement.
Will it improve my career prospects?
Project Management Professional certification can lead to top project management jobs across all fields, including IT, sports, biotech, engineering, manufacturing, advertising, healthcare and insurance. The global nature of this certification means that successful candidates are able to work in any country, as speakers of a global language of project management. It’s also been found that PMP certification holders earn 17 percent more than their peers, according to the Project Management Salary Survey (8th edition).
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Prepare fully for the Project Management Professional exam success with 14 chapters, final exam training and exam preparation tools.
- Learn how to become a Project Management Professional, including the PMP application and exam.
- Look at the types of exam questions.
- Study organisations and project management.
- Look at the basics of project management.
- Understand the different types and aspects of project management including project integration management, project scope management, project time management, project cost management and project quality management.
- Continue to study further aspects of the role including project human resource management, project communications management, project risk management, project procurement management and project stakeholder management.
- Round-off your studies with a look at professional responsibility.
- Consolidate all your learning with a final training exam to earn your certificate of course completion.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Get certified by the leading global membership organisation for professional project managers, the Project Management Institute.
- Based on the information covered in the 11 areas of study used to formulate the exam, including the Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide.
- Comprehensive presentation and review of the material covered in the exam, including over 1300 exam review questions and a simulated final exam.
- Guides students through the exam application and registration process.
- Course corresponds to the Project Management Professional 2016 update.
- Certification prepares candidates for roles in a wide variety of project management positions globally, with a reported increase in salary.
- Complete the final training exam to earn a certificate of completion.
- Study online at your own convenience – this training series is ideal exam preparation for a busy professional.
- Technical help is available if required.
Become a certified Project Management Professional with this full exam preparation online training series and open the door to a global career as a sought-after project manager.
- PMP Application & Exam
- Types of Exam Questions
- Organizations and Project Management
- The Basics of Project Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility