Whether you need to learn to create presentations with a wow-factor from scratch, or you would like to hone your Microsoft PowerPoint skills to take your presentations to the next level, the 16 courses in this specially tailored online mega bundle are designed to empower you to do exactly that. Whether you’re a student or a professional, delivering presentations can be a nerve-wracking experience, so knowing your PowerPoint skills are as sharp as they can be takes a lot of stress out of these potentially high-pressure situations.
What Will the Course Teach Me?
You’ll learn everything you need to know about PowerPoint in its 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2016 guises. Each course is separated into an introductory, intermediate and advanced section meaning you gain confidence naturally by starting with the basics and building up from there. At the end of the courses you’ll have a great working knowledge of adding media, animation & effects, shapes, SmartArt, working with pictures and much more.
How Do I Study?
All learning takes place online, meaning that not only is this course bundle a cost-effective way to study, it saves you time too. What’s more, you have the flexibility to progress at your own pace and revisit areas of learning whenever you want to. This makes the PowerPoint Mega Bundle the ideal solution for busy people who need to fit their learning around their existing work and family commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Begin with introductory and advanced training in PowerPoint 2008, including working with tables, charts, SmartArt graphics, movies and sound, hyperlinks, pictures, effects and transitions, slide masters and more.
- Progress to introductory, intermediate and advanced training with PowerPoint 2011. Modules include adding audio, animation effects and movies to create exciting presentations.
- After introductory training in PowerPoint 2013, move on to mastering adding media, animation and effects, shapes and SmartArt and working with pictures.
- Learn about all the latest updates and innovations in PowerPoint 2016 online and on a Mac and PC.
- Find out all you need to know about the 2010 version of PowerPoint, enabling the creation of powerful presentations that your audience will remember for all the right reasons.
- Discover the new features that were added to PowerPoint 2013.
- Get to grips with the essentials when it comes to PowerPoint 2007, including using the drawing and diagramming tools to their best effect.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is available, should you encounter problems.
- On signing up you’ll enjoy a full 12-months access to the courses meaning it’s easy to fit your learning into your schedule.
- Not only is online study a time-effective solution for busy people, it’s a cost-effective solution too.
- The emphasis on learning practical skills means you can easily transfer your new skillset to creating professional and impressive presentations.
- Mastering all the features and tools of PowerPoint at your disposal will set you apart from the competition when it comes to impressing the people that matter with your presentations.
- PowerPoint 2008 – Advanced Training
- PowerPoint 2008 – Intro
- PowerPoint 2011 – Advanced Training
- PowerPoint 2011 – Intermediate Training
- PowerPoint 2011 – Intro Training
- PowerPoint 2013 – Adding Media Training
- PowerPoint 2013 – Animation & Effects Training
- PowerPoint 2013 – Intro Training
- PowerPoint 2013 – Shapes & SmartArt Training
- PowerPoint 2013 – Working with Pictures Training
- PowerPoint 2016 (Mac)
- PowerPoint 2016 (PC)
- PowerPoint Online
- Microsoft(R) PowerPoint(R) 2010
- Microsoft(R) Office 2013 Getting Up to Speed: New Features
- Microsoft(R) PowerPoint(R) 2007:Essentials