Learning PowerPoint is all about opening doors to a multi-media world of communication. This short e-learning course will help you master the fundamentals of creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations that you can then apply in a variety of careers. It’s a smart investment whether you will be pitching for new business, displaying aspects of your company to colleagues, sponsors or partners, lecturing students, or using PowerPoint to communicate for any other reason.
What Will I Learn?
You’ll work through the easy to manage modules in this course and gain a full understanding of the different features of PowerPoint, including how to add text, images and charts to create your own slideshow presentation. You’ll learn everything from creating and saving a presentation, and using PowerPoint tools to create, edit, and format elements in your slides, to advanced content like transitions and animations, adding screen recordings, and using the handout and notes master tools.
Why This Course?
The course is short, at around 15 hours of study, but a lot of material is packed into the modules, giving you a fast track to PowerPoint expertise. Learners will benefit from on-going support as they learn, and with lifetime access to course material, you’ll get the best possible value from this diploma. Multi-media presentations are created and delivered in a wide range of businesses, so you’re sure to gain valuable skills and knowledge to take you forward in your career.
This course has been fully assessed and approved by IVCAS (Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service)*. For more Information
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the 45 bite-sized modules in this diploma course and learn all the fundamentals of presentation making in the Microsoft PowerPoint program.
- Get to grips with how to create and save PowerPoint presentations.
- Look at how to add, edit, delete, and arrange multiple slides.
- Become familiar with adding elements to presentations such as charts, captions and quotes.
- Examine various text insertion and formatting tools.
- Look at further formatting options including text alignment, bullet points, and working with the correct line spacing and columns.
- Cover inserting further elements such as images and photo albums, charts and different shapes.
- Learn advanced image skills, and how to insert online and screenshot images.
- You’ll also look at how to insert text boxes, headers and footers, and tables into presentations.
- Become familiar with SmartArt and various formatting features.
- Look into converting presentations into different formats.
- Insert hyperlinks into presentation slides, and learn about linking and annotation features.
- Take a module on transitions and animations.
- Use and become familiar with the spellcheck and thesaurus functions.
- Master adding notes and comments, and look at the handout and notes master tools.
- Learn how to convert PPT to PDF or video, customise your quick access toolbar, and try out outline, reading and zoom view.
- Get to grips with various PowerPoint templates.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study material is broken down into easy to manage modules to make learning easier and more enjoyable.
- Online support is available.
- Learn from a comprehensive syllabus, covering all the fundamentals of PowerPoint in a quick access, fast track way.
- Improve current and future job prospects or enhance your own business projects using PowerPoint.
- Navigating PowerPoint
- Work with Slides
- Work with Multiple Layouts
- Work with Text
- Work with Text Pt2
- Working with Text Pt3
- Insert an Image
- Create a Photo Album
- Use Shapes
- Smart Art
- Text Boxes
- Headers & Footers
- Use Videos
- Use Audio
- Slide Design
- Spell Check
- Outline View
- Slide Sorter
- Notes Page
- Reading View
- Handout Master
- Notes Master
- Zoom View
- New Window Option
- Cascade and Arrange Window Option
- Left Side Menu
- Open Command
- Save As Option
- Print Command
- Convert PPT to PDF
- Convert PPT to Video
- Create Handouts
- Customise the Quick Access Toolbar
- Password Protect a PPT
- Find and Replace
- Replace Command