The SAP CO menu of courses covers the tasks accounting staff and managers will have to deal with on a day to day basis, or at year and month end. While it’s important to have an overview and knowledge of both to ensure the financial side of a business works effectively, this e-learning journey will take you through cost centre accounting on SAP CO daily tasks you could be asked to perform.
What is the Controlling Cost Centre Accounting Course?
SAP CO Controlling tasks are easily divided up into seven main areas, and all of these are covered in the lessons provided in this course. You’ll become familiar with CO master data, CO postings, reposting, cost centre groups, cycle assessment cost allocation, cycle distribution cost allocation and CO reports. All the main daily tasks you could be asked to cover in the workplace are featured, presented in bite-size chunks of learning that you can access at your own pace.
Why Choose This Course?
All the SAP CO courses focus on different aspects of the program, so you can choose this course on its own, or it could form part of an on-going training plan. As the content runs through both entry level and advanced material, it provides excellent value for money. And as it’s an online learning course you can easily fit it around other commitments.
Work your way through the entry level and advanced content presented in the following lessons on controlling cost centre accounting in SAP CO.
- Create cost centres and cost centre groups.
- Display CO hierarchy and the assignment monitor.
- Post vendor invoice to cost centre.
- Actual vs plan cost centre reports.
- Actual line items cost centre report.
- Repost line items.
- Manual reposting of costs.
- Cost centre groups.
- Cost element groups.
- CO hierarchy report.
- Create assessment cycle for cost allocation.
- Execute actual assessment cost allocation.
- Reverse actual assessment.
- Create distribution cycle for cost allocation.
- Actual costs line items report.
- Unlimited access to course material, so you can refresh your knowledge at any time
- Practical course using real SAP screens and hands-on tasks
- Easy to register and begin learning
- Customer support is available, should it be required
- Increase your knowledge of day to day controlling and accounting tasks
- Open up new opportunities in accounting, finance, and business administration
- Benefit from a flexible learning environment and e-learning support
- Once you complete the course you will gain an internationally valid SAP certificate
- Full, 24/7, online based SAP support available.
- Create cost center and Cost center group
- Display CO hierarchy and the assignment monitor
- Post vendor invoice to cost center
- Actual vs plan cost center report
- Actual line items cost center report
- Repost line items
- Manual reposting of costs
- Cost center group
- Cost element group
- CO hierarchy report
- Create assessment cycle for cost allocation
- Execute actual assessment cost allocation
- Reverse actual assessment
- Create distribution cycle for cost allocation
- Execute actual distribution cost allocation
- Actual costs line items report