Profit centres are vital parts of the SAP system, and unlock a wealth of knowledge on costs of goods sold and their gross margins. Learning how to use the profit centre module, and how to perform accounting activities in the system is a key part of SAP CO operations. This flexible e-learning course will introduce you to many of the key concepts and what you can monitor in the profit centre module.
What is the Focus of this Course?
Accounting in a profit centre module in the SAP Co accounting system is all about monitoring the costs of products sold in a business, and the gross margins of materials that are purchased by customers. The course content can be divided up in to four main areas; profit centre and logistics integration, profit centre and cost centre integration, profit centre and internal order integration, and lastly profit centre and FI direct cost and revenue postings. You’ll learn how the different modules feed into each other and work together, and what a profit centre module can do.
Why Invest in this Course?
This course is ideal for SAP CO users, but there are no entry requirements, so any level of SAP experience is welcome. Maybe you have learned other aspects of SAP CO and want to expand your range, or perhaps you are looking to work in business accounting and this is course will help your career goals. Either way it is a must-have, flexible way to pick up practical experience in a key accounting activity that you may soon be using on a regular basis.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Gain entry level and advanced skills in profit centre accounting in SAP CO. Topics covered include;
Logistics and Profit Centre
- MM material master and SD sales order profit centre settings.
- SD delivery and profit centre.
- Profit centre report on actual line items.
- SD invoice billing and profit centre.
- Profit centre report on revenue and gross margin.
Cost Centre and Profit Centre
- Cost centre and automatic profit centre postings.
- Profit centre report – displaying automatic postings.
Internal Order and Profit Centre
- Internal CO order profit centre assignments.
- Internal order CO order and automatic profit centre postings.
- Profit centre report – profit centre and internal CO order postings.
- Internal CO order settlement to cost centre and profit centre.
- Profit centre report – internal CO order postings.
FI Postings and Profit Centre
- Direct FI revenue and profit centre postings.
- Direct FI costs and profit centre postings.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Expand your SAP CO knowledge with an exciting eLearning course covering both basic and advanced level aspects
- Benefit from course content using real SAP screens for a practical experience
- Learn online from wherever you are with a device and internet access
- A year’s unlimited access to course material so you can learn at your own pace
- Easy to manage modules that you can start straight away
- Online customer support should you encounter any problems
- An ideal part of accounting training for you or your staff
- Take a demo lesson to see how SAP e-learning works
- Mastering Controlling Profit Centre Accounting could increase your career opportunities in this field
- Once you complete the course you will gain an internationally valid SAP certificate
- Full, 24/7, online based SAP support available.
- MM material master & SD sales order Profit Center settings
- SD delivery & profit center
- Profit Center report: actual line items
- SD invoice billing & profit center
- Profit Center report: revenue & gross margin
- Cost center & automatic Profit Center postings
- Profit Center report: display automatic postings
- Internal CO order Profit Center assignment
- Internal CO order & automatic Profit Center postings
- Profit Center report: Profit Center & internal CO order postings
- Internal CO order settlement to Cost Center and Profit Center
- Profit Center report: internal CO order postings
- Direct FI revenue & Profit Center postings
- Direct FI costs & Profit Center postings