Work In Health Care E-Learning Course Overview
If you’re looking to work in health care, this course will serve as an introduction to a career in healthcare, and how the various roles fit within an organization.? It will also explore the process of building professional relationships, and understanding different ways of working.
It will help you to reflect on the role and various aspects of your role, including codes of conduct, working with colleagues, developing their skills through shadowing and mentoring, and the importance of raising concerns within the organisations or with relevant supervisory bodies.
This session makes use of reflective learning techniques and encourages learners to use the reflective note-making facility to consider the different aspects of their careers.
- Describe your role at work, your responsibilities and the limits of your role
- Name any codes of conduct related to your role
- Describe what is expected of your professional relationship with your colleagues
- Explain the importance of professional development
- Describe how professional development can be achieved through informal practices such as mentoring
- Explain why it is important to raise concerns
- 30 Minutes
Why the Work In Health Care E-course?
Atom Training e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media as well as content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning courses uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more?
This course and assessment is based online.
After completing your assessment, the results will displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate (further charges may apply).
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (since the date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have aces to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each sessions.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate they will have 12 months to complete the course. After that they will receive their certificate!