Course OverviewThis Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety course is designed to staff working at a supervisory level in the food industry, the course will provide candidates with essential knowledge and understanding of good Food Safety Practice for themselves and their staff. The aim of this training course is to provide candidates with a fundamental knowledge to address the food hygiene and safety needs of your business.
- Supervisory management
- Temperature control (chilling, cooking).
- Contamination control
- Applying and monitoring good hygiene practices
- Implementing good food safety procedures
- 60 Minutes
Why choose an online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet