Terms & Conditions – Atom Services Limited / Atom Training Centre
1. Bookings are subject to availability.
2. Currency Policy
2.1. All transactions are in Pounds Sterling (GBP) unless otherwise stated.
3. Information displayed on our website or any printed material is an invitation to treat.
4. Age restrictions on courses.
4.1. All our courses are tailored for adults. Proof of age will be required at the time of booking or subject to verification when arriving for test to training centre.
4.2. Eligibility criteria may apply.
5. All certificates and course materials remain property of Atom Services Ltd. until paid for in full.
6. Prices, dates and course details are subject to change.
7. Refunds and Cancellation Policy
9.1. Atom Services Limited accepts payments for course bookings being made online by credit card through the ‘www.atomtraining.co.uk’ web site. If client prefers, payment can be made over the phone by credit card.
For credit card payments, the course fees are payable in full at the time of booking. Upon receipt of your order and payment your place will be confirmed.
9.2. Cancellation charges are applied in all cases. We regret that we have to do this, however all bookings involve administrative costs and it is difficult to fill spaces made vacant by late cancellations.
Cancellation charges depend on when the email cancellation notice is received on [email protected]
Providing we receive the cancellation request within 14 days of the originally scheduled course date you will be refunded the amount paid within 30 days from the date on which we received the request.
If the request is received 7-13 days before course starts, 50% of the amount will be refunded. If the request was received less than 7 days before starting date of the course, full amount will be charged.
9.3. See below for refund rates:
- Over 14 days’ cancellation notice: Full refund
- 7-13 days’ cancellation notice: 50% refund
- Less than 7 days cancellation notice: No refund unless in exceptional circumstances, for which a medical certificate may be requested.
- Alternatively, a substitute delegate can be named no less than 2 working days before the course. There will be no extra surcharge for making a substitution.
9.4. No refund will be payable for non-attendance or late attendance in case the tutor decides it is too late for learner to join and obtain the correct amount of knowledge required.
In the event of a candidate failing an assessment, it is the responsibility of the candidate to arrange the date and payment for the reassessment direct with the Atom Services Ltd.
9.5. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of Atom Services Ltd. to change the content and timing of the course, the date, venue or instructor.
Atom Services Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a course up to and including the date of the course if insufficient bookings have been received. We will strive to give as much notice as possible in such an event.
In all cases, people who had registered to attend a cancelled course will be given the option of a full refund or of rescheduling to a future course date but Atom Services Limited disclaim any further liability.
10. Age Restricted Courses
If you wish to order training which may only be purchased by persons of a certain age, you may be asked when registering on the website to declare that you are of the appropriate legal age to attend the course.
Candidates on age restricted courses may also be required to produce proof of age.
If we reasonably believe that you are not legally entitled to order certain goods, we reserve the right to cancel your order.